“A book is the business card that nobody throws away.”
Learn How to Write THE Book That Will Finally Establish You As An Expert In Your Field
Are you interested in establishing yourself as an authority in your chosen field, niche or market? If you are an entrepreneur, then you certainly should be interested!
Without the Know-Like-Trust factor, you won’t get very far in business, and you’ll always be playing second-fiddle to those who take their authority status more seriously.
The benefits of locking in your expert reputation go far beyond just being more liked, however. And while there are multiple ways to build trust, nothing says authority like having a book.
A Book is the Ultimate Symbol of Authority
As the recognized PUBLISHED expert on a subject you:
- Establish Yourself as the Go-To Person
- Command Higher Fees with Less Resistance
- Spread the Word About Your Products and Services
- Build a Loyal Fan Base (Who ALSO Help Spread the Word)
- Be Invited to Speak at Events
- Get Offered Lucrative JV and Partner Deals
Just the fact you are the person who “wrote the book” on a subject, will give you an instant boost in credibility to a large part of the population.
Instead of being just another coach, consultant or trainer, you became the coach, consultant or trainer who is a leading expert in your field.
Establishing yourself as an expert or authority will certainly help your bottom line. You will suddenly have customers seeking you out, instead of the other way around.
They’ll be asking to spend their money with you.
Now that I have your attention…
What Kind of Book Do I Write?
I’m glad you asked!
Because while you know you need to write a book, it can’t be just any book…
You should write YOUR book.
The one that will deliver to your audience the best of who you are and what your business stands for.
I’m talking about your…
Freestyle Business Card Book
Is the book that will allow you to:
- Package Your Knowledge Into a Single Place
- Showcase the Best of Your Products and Services for Potential Clients and Customers
- Provide a Clear Understanding of Who You Are and What Your Business Represents
- Stand Out From Your Competition
- Become Absolutely Unforgettable to Your Target Audience
So how do you get one of these Freestyle Business Card Books?
You might be surprised to know that you may actually have a great deal of this book written already, without even realizing it!
If you’ll allow me, I’d like to help you to produce the best Freestyle Business Card Book for your brand – your business.
During two live calls with me, and with the help of some very special worksheets and tools, you will be given the opportunity to determine the following:
- Determine the Purpose Your Business Card Book
- List the Parts of Your Business to Showcase
- Inventory Your Current Content Assets
- How to Get Content if Your Assets are Slim or Nonexistent
- Additional Content: Q&A and What to Look For
- Proprietary Terms
- Organizing and Outlining
- Title Brainstorming
- Front Matter and Back Matter
- Add Life with Examples and Stories
You will learn what kind of content to include in your book, where to get the content, and how to make it unique and genuine.
Together we will brainstorm and strategize to get you from blank page to production.
Here is what is included:
Freestyle Business Card Book Brainstorming & Strategizing Package:
- Initial Half Hour Discovery Call to Set Your Course and Explain the Tools You’ll Use:
- Asset Inventory Worksheets
- Title Brainstorming Worksheets
- Organizing and Outlining Worksheets
- Book Planning Mindmap
- Kindle eBook & Print Templates
- Second, Full-Hour Brainstorming Call to Help You Put Together Your Book From the Worksheets
- 30 Days of Email/Helpdesk Follow-Up in Case You Have Further Questions
- Lifetime Access to Freestyle Author Mastermind Community
For Fiction Authors: Yes! A Freestyle Business Card Book is right for you as well, and I can show you the way.
At a live presentation of this content, a successful fiction author made this comment:
“Teresa talked about how to do this for fiction in a way I’ve never considered. Very cool.”
As an entrepreneur, you will likely be publishing multiple books in your niche, and many of them will be short, one-problem-one-solution books in a series. But the one book you definitely should add to your published catalog is a business card book.
A business card book is the best of you, your business and your brand in one unique book.
It’s a single place (other than your website) where you can guide your potential customers and clients to all that you have to offer, and a way to let them get to know you so that they want what you have to offer.
If you do your Freestyle Business Card Book right, it can create the perfect sales environment for your business, where your customers come to YOU asking to buy!
My challenge for you today is to commit to doing this one important thing for your business:
Writing your Freestyle Business Card Book.
Sign up for YOUR Brainstorming and Strategizing Package today.
There are NO REFUNDS on Freestyle Business Card Book Brainstorming Packages