“Discover The Easy Way to Attract and Engage Your Idea Audience”
For Authors and Entrepreneurs
- Course Book (28 page PDF) – Everything you need to know to create engaging, goal-driven quizzes to help you build a stronger relationship with your audience.
- Workbook (14 page PDF) – To use alongside the activities described in the main guide.
- Quiz Planner Mind Map (Available as an editable Freemind mind map to help you plan your quiz and as an image for quick review.)
- Summary Checklist (13 page PDF) – An outline of all the key points, which acts as a great cheat sheet reference for you to remember what you’ve learned from the course.
- Set-Up Checklist (4 page PDF) – A checklist of all of the steps and things you need to plan for. Print it out and check it off as you go!
- Title Formula Workbook (5 page PDF) – To help you brainstorm a great title for your quiz.
- Quiz Spreadsheet (Excel) – To help you organize and keep track of your quiz questions and answers.
Here’s What You’ll Learn:
- Why Are Quizzes So Hot Right Now?
- Structuring Your Quiz – Goal, Topics, and Format
- Design Your Quiz Outcome & Call to Action
- Write Your Quiz Questions
- Set Up & Launch Your Quiz
- Conclusion and Next Steps
Freestyle Author Guarantee and Refund Policy
With Freestyle QuizCraft, I offer a 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
If you decide that this product is not what you expected, simply put in a support ticket at FreestyleHelpdesk.com and I will process a full and immediate refund for your purchase.
You aren’t required to give a reason for your refund request, but any feedback you do give will help me to improve products and services going forward, and is appreciated.
Please allow me up to 72 hours to process your refund.
IMPORTANT: Should you choose to file a dispute with PayPal, instead of allowing me to process a refund through normal channels, then my No Questions Asked, 30-Day Money Back Guarantee will become null-and-void, and I will fight your dispute with the intent of winning the dispute.
I don’t mean to seem like a jerk, but filing a dispute with PayPal is unnecessary. And, since disputes imply that I have done something wrong, my agreeing with a dispute indicates that I agree I did something wrong. In the end, disputes hurt my business unnecessarily, because it undermines my credibility with PayPal.
If you want a refund, simply ask for it by sending submitting a support ticket at FreestyleHelpdesk.com and allowing up to 72 hours for processing.
Wishing You Much Happiness and Success!